Are You Pregnant?
All of our services are free and confidential
Walk-ins are always welcome
How We Can Help You
- Free pregnancy tests
- Pregnancy options / peer counseling
- Referral for a free, limited ultrasound
- Assistance with baby supplies (diapers, wipes, formula, clothes, and more)
- Post-Abortion Counseling and Education (PACE)
You might be pregnant if*
- You have missed one or more menstrual periods.
- Your breasts are swollen and/or tender.
- You are nauseated or have had a change in appetite.
- You are tired or dizzy.
- You have to urinate more often.
- You have recently gained or lost weight.
*This is information intended for general education purposes only and shouldn’t be relied upon as a substitute for professional medical advice.